Through this project, we construct new facilities to hold church and worship. We also host mission teams, conferences, families in need, orphans and widows, church gatherings, training programs for missionaries, after-school programs, and other special events. We maintain and update our existing structures. This project is administrated by the local committee.
Current Project: Church Building Extension
We've recently acquired the building next to Hope Church. It will be renovated for use as an extension of the church building. Its purpose is to provide a safe place for children, women, and families to attend programs, develop skills, and further education. The space will also be used to develop new programs and expand on current projects.
How can I get involved?
- Pray that God will send workers and provide the materials needed to complete each project. Our God is faithful and we can do all things through Him who strengthens us.
- Serve by organizing a team to come and help. We can always use more helpful hands!
- You may also donate materials or give to purchase construction supplies.
- Share with others about this ministry, and encourage them to become our partners in prayer.
- Follow the progress of current building projects on our website.
Gathered: $55,000 Goal: $55,000