The mission of the local church is to fulfill the spiritual and physical needs of both believers and unbelievers in the community. As a result, Hope Church maintains several outreach programs to enrich our community and influence people for the kingdom of God.
Our study groups occur at the church or in homes and are designed to help individuals grow and deepen their knowledge of the Word of God. Our kids clubs offer programs that help our children and youth cultivate personal relationships with Christ. We also organize special events annually to spread the gospel to men, women, and children.
Hope Church partners with various Christian associations and churches in the country and abroad to faithfully meet the physical needs of church and community members. The Samaritan’s Purse project is one of many such programs aimed at school children. This project provides support through the provision of food and clothes.
Meet Our Team
Association Hope for the Community
My name is Ileana Maria, married and have two children, Amalia and Andrew. We are involved in coordinating and developing social projects of the Association Hope Community Church.
Our goal: Getting people involved actively in community development.
Our Values : The principles of biblical ministry, compassion, partnership, teamwork, respect for social laws integrity.
Our Vision: A community transformed and able to solve problems affecting the standard of living using available resources.
Our mission: to meet the needs of primary education and encouraging and supporting the adoption of a lifestyle to change the standard of living.
Strategy: Develop programs and social projects through which to get involved in the education of children and adults to provide encouragement and learning methods standing, to provide material aid for basic needs and counseling.
Hope ministry and church activities are organized into five departments.
- Apprenticeship - George Serban - We believe that discipleship is both a relational process intentionally, systematically limited in time, a process of formation of values and basic skills of Christian living and a holistic transformation process continues and multiplying by the Spirit.
- Evangelism/Mission - Raul Costea - Evangelism is the act by which the church goes through living the Gospel message and word. The church is committed to evangelism both a relational framework and through events and special projects dedicated to those who need the Savior.
- Fellowship - Roxana Valman -
- Worship - Ileana Mihai & Tudoroiu Alexandru - Our total dedication to God means worship! And worship touches every aspect of our lives. Public meetings, group or devotional time are places where the Lord was teaching us and we rededicated my life to Christ.
- Outreach - Daniel Opris, Octavian Berechet, & Mariana Ileana - Working in the community