Many thanks be given to the Holy One for He is three times Holy!
During these pretty hard times for each person from our planet, during this pandemic, we were given the privilege to see the power of God's love for His people and His mercy that is beyond comprehension!
We as a family are very grateful because He protected us and took care of us. He blessed our family time together and we could spend more time with our children than we used to. We had fellowship with them, rejoicing to see how God is working in their lives!
We want to thank you, in Jesus' Name, for all the support and all the prayers lifted for the expansion of His kingdom!
During this time of the pandemic, we were able to help people in Dăneasa with food. They couldn't provide for themselves and they desperately needed food. They were happy to see that there are people who remembered them in such times when they felt they were forgotten.
All glory is given only to God!
We got the chance to socialize more, to get to know each other better and to study the Word with the young people who attend regularly the meetings we organize.
We were happy to see that they are diligent and willing to know the Scriptures. Moreover, they got to see God's love working in our family and they wanted to ask questions so that they can understand better why and how are they to live a life totally dependent of God.
For example Gabi, who is not so sociable and very shy, comes from a very poor family, with a very difficult situation. We organized a trip for the youth group and she accepted the invitation! She hardly talked and we needed to insist a little bit with her before answering to questions. We were happy to see that she began trusting us and little by little, she started talking to us and she even started telling us things about herself. We were surprised to find out that it was her birthday while she was there with us. We planned a surprise and organized a birthday party for her so that she could feel loved and appreciated. It was a great joy for her and we were glad to see her smiling face!
We are grateful to God for the multifunctional building where we started having our church meetings. There we can enjoy the fellowship with God and with all the brothers and sisters.
All the glory is His because He made this thing possible, namely to have a building where we can meet for church, where we can organize evanghelistic meetings, where we can edify ourselves and have fellowship with one another.
1. Pray that God may speak personally to each person we visited. May He search their hearts and make them realize that they are called to true and holy repentance and this is because they are loved.
2. Pray for the teenagers that attend regularly our meetings. May He work on their hearts and give them the strength necessary to face the challenges that come from other teenagers they are hanging with. Pray that there might be a possibility to organize a study Bible camp where they can get to know God and where they can play.
3. Pray that God may work on the hearts of all the members and all of those who attend the evanghelistic meetings. May they search God with a clean and sincere heart!
4. Please, pray for the week 3-9 of August when we plan to have a time for Bible study, for worship. We will invite people to get to know the Scriptures. Lift us in your prayers and may He be glorified in and for all things!
5. Pray for us so that we can be filled with the Holy Spirit's power and thus, God's work may prosper and many would come to Christ!
Journey with us as we share our most current experiences and prayer requests as we impact people with the hope of Christ from Draganesti-Olt to the ends of the earth.
Nicolae Titulescu #166
Olt County , Romania
+40 769 803 602