Project AFECT's mission is to help students in fulfilling their spiritual, relational and intellectual needs, in a relevant, loving and biblical way. In other words, the mission is to:
1. Look for authentic relationships with the college-students
2. Expose then to Gods truth about life and the universe
3. Teaching biblical moral values
4. Knowing Jesus Christ personally and deeply
5. Understand the Bible and develop a critical thinking about the world values and to engage in a cordial and effective discussion about God, skepticism, Jesus and truth.
Projects in AFECT
1. Your opinion: Weekly Surveys and giving a notebook with AFECT
2. Live with meaning: Every year in 8 March, we want to give hundreds of flowers to girls in the university to promote AFECT and other events
3. Bread and word: We invite college students who got the notebook, to dinner at the mission house or in town and at the end give them a book.
4. Water and word: We want to give customized bottles of water (or soda) that have an evangelistic message and contact of AFECT and other events, to students in campus
5. Major decisions: Twice a month meetings in fellowship and discussions of major topics based on a movie, documentary film, debate, Bible studies.
6. English clubs: Weekly English clubs where college students can learn English for free and relate.
7. Sport events: Semimonthly or once a month sport events, were we can have fun, fellowship and learn something interesting.
8. Book launch: The opportunity to have a Christian speaker in Craiova whose book was just translated in Romanian language, to engage students in dialogue and Q&A
9. Public speaking: Invite a Christian speaker who can talk about different relevant and important topics in the university, and present the Christian perspective on major, relevant topics.
How can you be involved?
1. You can financially support a project
2. Short mission trips to organize relevant projects or be part with us in our projects.
3. Pray to God for the college students in Craiova and for us to have impact in their life with Gods truth
4. Be a part of this ministry as a full or short time missionary.
The person that is coordinating this project is Adrian Jorge: email@example.com.